Our central location within eastern Massachusetts makes The Crystal Room the best place to host your corporate and professional gatherings. Guests or attendees can easily make their way to our facility, which is just a minute off of the 495, from locations throughout the state, including Boston, New Bedford, Fall River and Cape Cod. We are also easily accessible to guests and attendees from other New England states, as well as close proximity to Rhode Island and Connecticut.
At The Crystal Room we have two rooms available for our clients to choose from, depending on the amount of space that is required and the number of guests that are expected. Select stadium style seating or banquet seating, again depending on your own unique needs. It is possible to have more guests when using the stadium style seating, so make sure to choose according to the number of guests that you plan on inviting.
- The Murano Room – If you are planning on a small to mid-sized gathering, the Murano Room is the perfect fit. Seating up to 100 guests in stadium style seating or up to 80 when banquet style is chosen, the Murano Room provides our clients with access to all of the amenities and options listed below.
- The Crystal Room – Our premiere space for special events, the Crystal Room can hold up to 300 guests when seated in stadium style seating or up to 260 for banquet. This room is the best choice for medium and larger sized events, allowing for more room and a larger capacity for guests.
The Crystal Room has a very large adjacent parking area that has room for over 100 vehicles, making it easy for your guests to park close to the facility. Valet parking options can be incorporated for special events. Please contact the sales office for details.
In today’s business world it pays to keep up with the industry demands regarding technology. We designed The Crystal Room with this idea in mind, allowing our clients access to all of the tools and power options necessary to provide them with the unique ability to achieve all of their presentation and interactivity goals without having to rent, lease or lug in a bunch of equipment. From high speed Wi-Fi access to 150 charging stations for your employees and guests to use for charging laptops, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices, we have truly thought of it all.
In addition to providing internet access and charging opportunities, The Crystal Room also offers the ability to use any number or combination of audio/visual equipment and lighting to add function and flair to your special event. HD projectors, digital flat screens, multiple wireless microphones and a full spectrum P.A. system all can be used to bring your presentation to life. To find out more about the equipment and packaging options available for our clients, please contact our team online or by calling 508-478-7800.
When hosting a special event, such as a meeting, conference, convention or celebration, it is important to offer your guests food and refreshments. The Crystal Room has a wide variety of options available in this area, allowing you to provide basic beverages, such as coffee, tea, soda or bottled water, as well as professionally catered dinners for banquets and other large scale special events.
Choose from an array of breakfast, brunch, snack, lunch, dinner and beverage options that can be prepared and served on-site in our full service kitchen. Catering is provided by Tuesday from Tara, a well-respected catering service located right here in the Milford, MA area. Our team can help you select the best catering package according to the type of event you are planning, the number of guests you will be serving and, of course, your budget.
One of the main reasons so many professional clients choose The Crystal Room to host their special events is our attention to detail. When you work with our event planners to coordinate all of the elements for your event, you gain the experience of a well-trained and knowledgeable team of professionals who can help you create a truly successful and memorable event.
Some of the highlights that will truly benefit your guests include:
- Parking – The Crystal Room offers a large parking area that surrounds the meeting and conference center facility, providing your guests with plenty of room to park their vehicles on-site without having to park away from the building or pay for parking at an area lot.
- Bathrooms – Our design team has created some very beautiful and well-designed bathroom areas for our clients and guests to use and enjoy. Having the right amount of bathroom space is an important part of event planning to avoid long lines or overcrowding in the facilities.
- Mobile Device Charging and Wi-Fi – One of the biggest assets is our mobile device charging center and facility-wide Wi-Fi internet access opportunity that allows you and your guests to check emails, post comments and photos on social media, look up company data, send notes, make online purchases, sign up for membership or support – basically anything that will work to enhance the overall experience of attending your special event. Our charging center helps guests, attendees and staff members keep their smartphones, tablets, laptops, notepads and other mobile devices up and running.
Meetings, Conferences and More
The Crystal Room is the perfect place to host your company’s meetings, conferences, training sessions, seminars and expos. It is also an excellent location for hosting professional, private and public gatherings. Located less than a mile and about a minute away from the 495, our location makes us a central hub for area businesses and organizations throughout the region.
Our ability to host up to 300 guests and provide enough parking, technology, catering opportunities and space for your special event is what makes The Crystal Room stand out from other meeting and conference centers in the New England area. The professionalism, knowledge and experience of our event planning team and staff helps us to provide a high level of service to each and every client we serve.
To find out more about our facilities, technology tools and options, catering, location, event planning staff and other special event opportunities at The Crystal Room, please contact our local office in Milford, MA. You can reach us online via our contact form or by calling us direct at 508-478-7800.